Here are some of my favorites from this week! Hope they encourage you as you serve and lead your little ones to love God and love others!
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch
This book… oh my… soooo good and I’m only halfway through it! I don’t usually share or recommend a book when I haven’t read to the end, but what I’ve read this week has been so very powerful. I pray that you will take time to read this and be reminded of our role as parents.
2. Parents, This is what your Children Need Most – a video from Radical.Net (David Platt).
This is quite convicting and is a great reminder that more than anything, more than great skills on the ball field or in the dance studio – our children need to be pointed to Christ and to be taught about Christ!
3. How the gospel Shapes our Children – an article on IMB.org (International Mission Board) Just another simple yet powerful reminder from JD Grear, pastor of Summit Church in NC, about the power of the gospel in parenting and marriage.
4. St. Patrick’s Passion for Missions – an article on IMB.org. I have LOVED learning about St. Patrick in prep for our Irish Meal and St. Patrick’s Day coming up. Also, don’t forget to snap a pic of your family international meal and post in our On Mission Moms Facebook group – a little fun giveaway is coming! If you missed the recipe ideas, click here!
5. Future World Travelers by Zulily – I love Zulily and can sometimes find some pretty great deals! They have all kinds of globes, maps, puzzles and more to get our little ones thinking and seeing the world right now! (This is a time sensitive event that ends on Saturday, March 10th – sorry if you miss it! I’m also not endorsing Zulily, just want to share a fun resource where you can get some pretty cheap maps and globes!)
What resources have you come across this week that can encourage us as mamas to lead our littles ones to love God and love others?