Here are a few of our Friday Favorites over here at On Mission Moms! We hope that you will use these resources or read these books and articles as we grow and learn about how to lead our families to love Jesus and love and serve others!
1. OLYMPICS! Need I say more! just search on Pinterest for a minute and you’ll find TONS of fun ways to celebrate and learn about countries from all around the world! Take it a few steps further and make a fun meal from another country this weekend, spend time praying for the various countries that take gold, and pray for the work that is happening at the Winter Olympics this year!
2. Give Your Child the World – This is such a GREAT resource! It’s a book of books! It gives great ideas for how to expose our children to the world through books and if you don’t have a copy of it in your library, well – you should!
3. Joshua Project – This is an “Oldie but a Goodie”. If you are looking for a great way to guide your prayers for the nations – this is IT! It’s been our go to for several years now. They have a book (Operation World) , website, and app that you can use – so pick your favorite and just start praying!
4. You Don’t Always Have to Use Your Passport…– such a great video reminder that we have neighbors right beside us, on our college campuses… all we have to do is get to know them and invite them into our homes and our lives!
5. Honest Mission Trip Leader – Just for Giggles… Hope you LAUGH today!!!
What are some of your favorite things this week?